Thursday 7 March 2013

Why I travel and how often I do it?

I love traveling! I have been traveling the world for over 20 years now.

There is so much to see and learn in this world. It's amazing how we get so busy in our lives that usually we do not even have time for ourselves.

I always wonder as to why people earn money when they have no time to spend it?

Therefore, I have always tried to organize my life so that I can easily spend some quality time in exploring this world.

Traveling is my passion, but I do not do it throughout the year. I like to work really hard for about 6-8 months and then I take off.

Over the past few years, I have traveled a lot of places in South America. This blog is created by me to provide you some valuable information which you might need while traveling to certain very beautiful places on this earth. Happy days!


No comments:

Post a Comment